Belize Property Management Company
Ambergris Caye Realty is your premiere Belize property management company, because of the vast amount of services we offer. Ambergris Caye Realty offers managerial, administrative, and financial services that are tailor fitted per client. We know that each of our clients needs differ and we tailor package a management program depending on those needs. Some of our managerial services include weekly property inspections, review of contracts, and contract negotiations.
- Weekly property inspections with recommendations for improvements.
- Contract negotiations.
- Attendance of monthly Board of Director meetings.
- Monthly presentation of a Manager’s report.
- Acquisition of proposals for project purposes.
- Supervision of Association matters.
- Supervision of on-site employees of the Association.
- Review of contracts.
- Preparation of insurance schedules.
- Property violation inspections.
- Professional auditing of Utilities Bills for cost reimbursement.
- Monthly agendas prepared.
- Newsletters prepared as needed.
- Distribution and preparation of mailouts.
- Bilingual staff.
- Maintenance of Association records.
- Customer service minded.
- Monthly un-audited financial statements.
- Reconciliation of bank statements of all accounts.
- Aggressive legal collection of delinquent accounts.
- Facilitate Association Attorney with information for purpose of liens and foreclosures.
- Assist Association CPA in the performance of audits and tax filings for the Association.
- Accounts payables and receivable generated.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Assistance with Association Bank Loans.
- Monitoring of delinquent accounts.
About Belize Property Management Company by Ambergris Caye Realty
Our Belize property management company operates, controls, and oversees of real estate as used in its most broad terms. Management indicates a need to be cared for, monitored and accountability given for its useful life and condition. This is much akin to the role of management in any business.
Property management is also the management of personal property, equipment, tooling, and physical capital assets. Which are acquired and used to build, repair, and maintain end item deliverables. Property management involves the processes, systems, and manpower required to manage the life cycle of all acquired property. Including acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization, and disposition.
There are many facets to this profession, including managing the accounts and finances of the real estate properties, while participating in or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. A person will be responsible for this in his/her job description, there may be an attorney working under a property manager. The special attention is given to landlord/tenant law, because of evictions, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisances.